Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 9 - Tuesday

This morning Chris and I got up early and got breakfast at our hotel, then headed out for zip lining.  I was nervous at first, but the zip lining was really awesome and we had a ton of fun.  We got to go on a lot of different zip lines, and some were pretty long.  Two were so long that you had to go two people at a time, because otherwise you wouldn't get up enough speed to make it to the other end.  Overall there were 13 different zip lines that we got to go on and they were all great.  At the end there was also an optional tarzan swing, where you basically just stepped off a platform, and then swung back and forth a few times.  The tarzan swing was probably scarier than the zip lines, at least in my opinion, because you just stepped off and then dropped down a little ways before actually starting to swing.  Overall the zip lining was super fun and definitely worth the money; plus once I got used to it, it wasn't that scary.

2 comments:

  1. Color me crazy jealous!!! Thanks SO much for posting all this -- I'm honeymooning vicariously through you guys :) (though someday, I hope we get to take a honeymoon, too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying the blog, and thanks so much for the hotel room for the last night - it's great!

    ReplyDelete